Episode 022: Fast Food, Road Food Go Tos
You know those days when you’re constantly on the go? You’re dropping your kids off, picking your other kids up, in and out of the car, or maybe even on a road trip. You hardly have time to breathe let alone cook a meal.
How do you maintain your healthy eating habits and stick to your goals on days like these? Well, today I’m going to teach you how.
I did a previous episode on eating out in general. We discussed how to navigate a menu and make modifications for the rest of the day. Today, however, I want to focus specifically on eating fast food or on-the-go meals.
After years of coaching, looking at menus, and making suggestions on various healthy on-the-go options, I thought it’d be super fun to share my ideas with you listeners. Tune in to hear my favorite, easiest, and most nutrient-dense options for when you’re trying to stick to your macros on the road.
- Healthier options for every meal at traditional fast-food restaurants.
- Why you must be mindful of both macros and nutrients.
- Common sides you can order at fast-food restaurants that are more macro-friendly.
- The benefit of building your own sandwich.
- My go-to snack ideas on the road.
- What to do when you want a sweet treat.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Fuel, Sweat, and Science is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!