Episode 015: The One about POOP.
I’ve got a very fun topic for you all today: poop.
As gross as it may sound, digestive health and bowel movements are hot topics in the health and fitness industry today. With all of the fad diets and health foods that are rising in popularity, it’s no wonder many of us are struggling to poop. We’re overloading ourselves with fiber and manufactured chemicals.
So, let’s talk about it.
In this episode, I dive into the many factors involved in our digestion. I provide some solutions for those of you who struggle to have regular bowel movements. Finally, we dive into some changes you can make in your nutrition, exercise routine, and lifestyle to improve your digestive health.
- How to find the right amount of fiber for you.
- How to evaluate your poop based on the Bristol Stool Scale.
- Different factors that can affect your poop.
- Exercises that can help you become more regular.
- Why getting your body into a routine is so important for your digestive health.
- How your cycle can affect your digestion.
- Foods that can help with constipation.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Fuel, Sweat, and Science is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!